Tanya Taylor SS13 Presentation at the MoMa.
Aside from one of the coolest venues in NYC, Tanya Taylor’s collection was chock-full of all things good: prints, amazing color palette, long silhouettes, floral sequin patterns, and head scarves. Can I get that bright coral midi skirt in my size? Yeah? Long, breezy silhouettes are really speaking to me right now for Spring.
The impeccable styling brought me back to pictures of my always-elegant-put-together-but-still-fresh-to-death grandmother when she was my age in Puerto Rico. I like to think I get my seemingly great taste from her, so naturally I must follow suit with Tanya Taylor.
tagged as: nyfw. tanya taylor. fashion.
- fashionhubph reblogged this from musingsinfemininity and added:
- slay-and-smoke reblogged this from musingsinfemininity
- predispositiontohumancondition likes this
- theskywas reblogged this from musingsinfemininity
- ijuarez likes this
- sisteryou reblogged this from musingsinfemininity
- 8uniquepaws likes this
- patrickhumphreys likes this
- poppy-darling likes this
- perspectiveofanopenmind likes this
- novitasetiawan reblogged this from musingsinfemininity
- thatluciegirl likes this
- fresh-collective likes this
- musingsinfemininity posted this